Designed and developed by Thomas Daede, the TD-IO is a 0 lag, feature-rich JVS JAMMA I/O to use with arcade hardware such as the Sega Naomi and the exA Arcadia system.
- JVS to JAMMA video converter compatible with all monitors
- Mono/stereo audio amplifier for driving JAMMA speakers, including a Taito Egret 2 “S” stereo speaker header
- JVS power connector providing 3.3V via an on-board converter
- Chainable JVS I/O implementing a 2L12B panel and coin inputs
- High reliability, low heat generation, and all-solid-state caps
- Upgradeable firmware
Comparison with other JVS I/O solutions:
|TD-IO||CAPCOM I/O||Sega 838||exA I/O|
For more details please visit the TD-IO GitHub page at: https://github.com/tdaede/td-io
- TD-IO ver. 1.4
- Mounting feet
- No cables included
- Use this device at your own risk! The creator is not responsible for damages that occur to your hardware due to the incorrect installation of this product.
- Please unplug and power off your arcade cabinet or JAMMA setup before installing the TD-IO or switching game PCBs.
- Be sure that TD-IO is not resting against a metal surface. It is important to avoid electrical short circuits for the safety of you and your equipment.